Thursday, October 1, 2015

Organically Greek: The Greek Collection: Agia Marina Donkey Rescue mu...


                                  Donkey Rescue in Crete
photo from http://praegler-mirbach.de/serie-kreta-e.htm


What a lovely article! It's only 20 minutes away from here, so we are thinking of going later today. I just had to share this link with everyone. Family, maybe on your next trip you could visit here. I have fond memories of George's donkey in Melissia.  He would load the donkey with all sorts of vegetation. I used to see more donkeys years ago. Every once in a while I could catch a glimpse of an old man walking with his donkey. I have not scene one this trip.


Mom,
Check out this site and also the Donkey Mug Rugs! Neat idea

Alana,
I thought of you when I read this article.

Click on the link below and you be taken to the Organically Greek blog, Donkey Rescue page.


Organically Greek: The Greek Collection: Agia Marina Donkey Rescue mu...: The Agia Marina Donkey Rescue is a registered Greek non-profit organisation which is run purely on donations and TLC, by the Doulyerakis f...

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are so cute. Pick up one for me...and maybe one for Loretta and I will pay you when I see you. How did you hear of this? What a unique place to visit. I bet the kids enjoyed themselves. I would like one of those donkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't gone yet, maybe on our way to Chania on Sat. If we go, I'll get a few. I heard of it through another site that I really enjoy. You'll enjoy reading her site, she has three parts to her site. I think you will love this part http://mverivaki.wix.com/thegreekcollection

    ReplyDelete